Upcoming July Seminars and Bootcamps:
- Seminar: July 8, 2018 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Bootcamp: July 9, 2018-July 12, 2018 9 a.m.-10:30 a.m. OR July 9, 2018-July 12, 2018 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Seminar: July 15, 2018 10 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Bootcamp: July 16, 2018-July 19, 2018 9 a.m.-10:30 a.m. OR July 16, 2018-July 19, 2018 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Featured Service: Seminar + Bootcamp
Seminar + Bootcamp includes ALL of the following:
- Teaching Seminar: writing skills, college essay samples, individualized essay topic guidance and approaches. Specific description below.
- Bootcamp: a polished, 650 word personal essay produced in a writing workshop atmosphere featuring one-on-one conferencing and feedback. Specific description below.
- Activities: explicit directions on how to write the activities section of the Common Application; we will write at least TWO together
- Writing Supplements: receive a Supplement Tip Sheet and examples that will help you write any supplements or scholarship essays you may have to write throughout the college application process.
- Common Application: a review of your ENTIRE Common Application before you submit.
NOTE: Courses are taught by current, award-winning, College Board approved AP Language and Composition teachers with more than 15 years college admissions experience.
We will work with ANY college application process. Here is a list of colleges and programs we’ve helped students apply to in the past:
The Ohio State University (including: OSU Honors program, OSU G.O.A.L.S., OSU, OSU Morrill Scholars), University of Michigan, Cornell, Boston College, Emory, Emerson, Kent State, Brown, Northwestern, Harvard, Yale, Duke, UC, Princeton, UK, NYU, John Hopkins, Georgia Tech, Alabama, University of Chicago, Stanford, UPenn, Northeast Ohio Medical School, Purdue, University of Louisville, Indiana University, Belmont, Dennison, College of Wooster, Case Western, University of California, MIT, Darmouth, University of Pittsburgh, Xavier, Ohio University, University of Virginia, George Washington University, Miami University.
We have worked nearly 300 students over the last few years and would be happy to put them in contact with you. Our references include: parents, guidance counselors and students.