2020 College Application and Essay Bootcamps!
Need a DIFFERENT date? Special date/time requests for groups of 7 or more. Contact us for details: email@example.com.
REGISTER BY MAY 1ST AND EARN A FREE SUPPLEMENTAL ESSAY READING!
SEMINAR & BOOTCAMP INCLUDES (so much more than proofreading):
- Common Application Profile, Family, Education, & Testing Sections: completed
- Common Application Personal Essay: completed
- Activities/Clubs short answer section: completed
- Optional Essay: topic selection, tips and tools
- Supplement Essays: topic selection, tips and tools
- Mininum of 2 essay reviews per day (8-15 revisions for the week)
- Grammar and punctuation edits of written work
- May 31, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- July 5, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- July 12, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- August 31, 2020 from 2:45 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- June 1, 2020 — June 4, 2020 from 9:00a.m. — 10:30 a.m.
- July 6, 2020 — July 9, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. — 10:30 a.m.
- July 13, 2020 — July 16, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. — 10:30 a.m.
- September 1, 2020 — September 3, 2020 from 2:45 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
OUR EXPERIENCE IS:
Personal: We DO NOT have a one-size-fits all approach. Our sessions are personalized to the needs of each student while providing them with the most current and relevant advice from admissions officers.
Authentic: All of our sessions center on helping our students find their unique selves. We help them find a unique lens on their life experiences. Through this experience our students grow far beyond the boundaries of the college application process.
Connected: We strive to make a personal connection with our students. We have built successful teaching careers by committing to knowing our students first. We strive to build relationships with students that will allow them to reach their full potential.
Professional: Courses are taught by current, award-winning, College Board approved AP Language and Composition teachers with more than 15 years college admissions experience. This expertise helps translates to us to help students craft unique essays and applications that stand out among the crowd of thousands.
We will work with ANY college application process. Here is a list of colleges and programs we’ve helped students apply to in the past:
The Ohio State University (including: The Ohio State University Honors program, The OHIO G.O.A.L.S. and Morrill Scholars), University of Michigan, Cornell, Boston College, Emory, Emerson, Kent State, Brown, Northwestern, Harvard, Yale, Duke, University of Cincinnati, Princeton, UK, New York University, John Hopkins, Georgia Tech, Alabama, University of Chicago, University of Tennessee, Stanford, University of Pennsylvania, Northeast Ohio Medical School, Purdue, University of Louisville, Indiana University, Belmont, Dennison College, College of Wooster, Case Western, University of California, MIT, Dartmouth, University of Pittsburgh, Xavier, Ohio University, University of Virginia, George Washington University, Miami University.
We have worked nearly 500 students and would be happy to put them in contact with you. Our references include: parents, guidance counselors and students.