2020 College VIRTUAL Application and Essay Bootcamps!
- Our virtual Seminars and Bootcamps will mimic face-to-face, in-person sessions. We will be keeping the groups small and using a tool that will allow students to enter “virtual” rooms for one-on-one feedback.
- Our biggest strength as educators is our ability to build relationships and connect with our students. We are working hard on creating, and we are confident that we can provide, the same engaging, productive, and personalized experience that lives up to our reputation and standards.
If you sign up for the May/June session or refer a friend, you will be entered to win a $250 Amazon gift card drawing!
SEMINAR & BOOTCAMP INCLUDES (so much more than proofreading):
- Common Application Profile, Family, Education, & Testing Sections: completed
- Common Application Personal Essay: completed
- ActivitiONes/Clubs short answer section: completed
- Optional Essay: topic selection, tips and tools
- Supplement Essays: topic selection, tips and tools
- Mininum of 2 essay reviews per day (8-15 revisions for the week)
- Grammar and punctuation edits of written work
- May 31, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- July 5, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- July 12, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- August 31, 2020 from 2:45 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- June 1, 2020 — June 4, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. — 10:30 a.m. This session is FULL!!!!
- June 1, 2020 — June 4, 2020 from 10:30 a.m. — 12:00 p.m.
- July 6, 2020 — July 9, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. — 10:30 a.m.
- July 13, 2020 — July 16, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. — 10:30 a.m.
- September 1, 2020 — September 3, 2020 from 2:45 p.m. – 4:45 p.m
Need a DIFFERENT date? Special date/time requests for groups of 7 or more. Contact us for details: email@example.com.
OUR EXPERIENCE IS:
Personal: We DO NOT have a one-size-fits all approach. Our sessions are personalized to the needs of each student while providing them with the most current and relevant advice from admissions officers.
Authentic: All of our sessions center on helping our students find their unique selves. We help them find a unique lens on their life experiences. Through this experience our students grow far beyond the boundaries of the college application process.
Connected: We strive to make a personal connection with our students. We have built successful teaching careers by committing to knowing our students first. We strive to build relationships with students that will allow them to reach their full potential.
Professional: Courses are taught by current, award-winning, College Board approved AP Language and Composition teachers with more than 15 years college admissions experience. This expertise helps translates to us to help students craft unique essays and applications that stand out among the crowd of thousands.
We have worked with over 500 students and would be happy to put them in contact with you. Our references include: parents, guidance counselors and students.