College Application Seminar + Online Submission
Are you traveling? Need to work on your application before or after school or during your lunch? This allows students flexibility that face-to-face instruction doesn’t. Online Submissions are designed for those students that have completed what they consider close to a final draft of their essay or writing supplements (this student is most likely a strong writer and has a clear understanding of their schools and prompt). Topics are selected in person. Online Submissions are conducted 100% electronically.
What it includes:
One Seminar: this is a two hour teaching session that provides the tools and skills to write a successful college application and college essay. See the Seminar description for more details.
Three readings of a Common Application essay or up to 650 words of supplements. These readings will include:
- Electronic (using Microsoft Word or Google Docs) feedback from two different expert instructors.
- Guidance in the drafting process.
After attending the Seminar, students follow this process:
- Send close to final draft to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Within a week, students will receive specific and directive commentary from an expert instructors
- Once students receive feedback, they will have one week to make revisions and re-send their revised writing.
- Feedback Round Two: will repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Feedback Round Three: will consist of the student correcting and making final changes and will allow the experts to make sure the essay or supplement is within word limits and free from grammar mistakes.
2020 Seminar Dates:
September 20, 2020 from 2pm-4pm
Don’t see a date that works with your schedule? We can arrange special requests for groups of 7 or more. Contact us for details: email@example.com.
College Application Seminar + Online Submissions Pricing: