This College Essay Seminar is a two hour, interactive seminar focusing on the tools and skills necessary for writing the college essay. Students will walk away with:
- strategies to approach the admissions audience
- tips to finding an appropriate prompt
- tools to finding and showcasing their best qualities
- sophisticated understanding of the approaches to writing the Common Application, Non Common Application, and Supplement essays
And most importantly, your students will leave our seminar with specific, individualized guidance on topic ideas and a plan to approach a first draft of a Common App essay (or when necessary a Non Common App essay). The guidance we give your students will be tailored to each students’ desired list of colleges.
- May 29, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- July 8, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- July 15, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- August 20, 2018 from 2:45 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
$150.00 (this includes lunch or breakfast!)