Online Submission Description
These are designed for those students that have completed what they consider close to a final draft of their essay or supplements (this student is most likely a strong writer and has a clear understanding of their school and their prompt). Online Submissions are conducted 100% electronically with no “face-time” with instructors. Three readings of a Common Application essay or up to 650 words of supplements. These readings will include:
- Electronic (using Microsoft Word or Google Docs) feedback from two different expert instructors.
- Guidance in the drafting process.
Once a student completes the payment and receives confirmation, students will follow this process:
- Send close to final draft to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Within a week, students will receive specific and directive commentary from an expert instructors
- Once students receive feedback, they will have one week to make revisions and re-send their revised writing.
- Feedback Round Two: will repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Feedback Round Three: will consist of the student correcting and making final changes and will allow the experts to make sure the essay or supplement is within word limits and free from grammar mistakes
Online Submission Pricing